Topic: Workplace Bullying – No Way!
Work Health & Safety Course.
Developed to suit business owners and their workers to provide an overview of the emerging work, health and safety issue of bullying in the workplace. Includes information on how to prevent, identify and respond to bullying, using Risk Management strategies.
- What is work place bullying
- How to identify work place bullying
- What is not work place bullying
- Risk management approach to work place bullying
- How to respond to work place bullying incidents or complaints
- Strategies to prevent work place bullying
3 hours (Includes a short break for light refreshments) Attendees will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
On completion of this course participants should be able to:
- Define and explain the differences between Work place Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination
- Demonstrate increased knowledge of how to identify bullying behaviour in a workplace
- Describe a Risk Management approach to the prevention of Work place Bullying that minimises the risk of injury to workers
- Outline various strategies that can be used to effectively respond to Work place Bullying
- Explain how legislation is applied in relation to Work place Bullying complaints
- Know when and where to seek help regarding Work place Bullying.
Safety Makers periodically conducts this course, open to the general public throughout the Northern Rivers NSW and SE Queensland region.
Bookings and secure payment (PayPal) is available for Public Courses via our website, or by contacting us directly. Public Courses may be scheduled upon Expression of Interest / enquiries in any region within Australia.
On-Site Course Delivery
Safety Makers can deliver this course on-site at your workplace. A useful and cost-effective option for internal staff training. Our qualified and experienced trainers can tailor course delivery to enable targeted professional development for your workforce. This course can be tailored for delivery in any State in Australia.
Contact the Safety Makers team directly to register for a public course or make an enquiry for on-site course delivery.
Info Line: 0448 27 32 32