Lydia Plim announces the launch of the Safety Makers on-line shop
We have developed a range of WHS documents to suit sole traders, small and medium size businesses to assist business owners compliance with the WHS legislation.
Our range includes:
- WHS Toolkits
- Audit Tools
- Emergency Management tools
- Policies & procedures
- Return To Work Program
- Safe Work Procedures
- Safe Work Method Statements
- WHS tools & forms
- WHS Manuals
- Working Alone Program
- Hearing Protection & Noise Control Program
- Health Surveillance Program
- Food Safety – HACCP documents
CLICK HERE to visit our Safety makers products page.
- Secure on-line payment option (PayPal)
- Other payment options available upon enquiry
- Microsoft Word compatible
- Fully editable & customisable
- Plain language, easy to read, user friendly
- No on-going fees or contracts
- Discounts available for bulk purchases
- Developed in alignment with the following standards:
- AS/NZ 4801:2001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems – Specifications with guidance for use
- AS/NZ 4804:2001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems – General guidelines on principles, systems & supporting techniques
- ISO31000:2009 Risk Management – Principles & guidelines
- ISO9001:2015 Quality Management Systems – Requirements
- HACCP Food Safety
Enquiries are welcome for Western Australian and Victorian OHS legislation compatible versions of our products.
Enquiries are also welcome for document branding (your company colour, logo & business name added) and customising services available from our Safety Makers consultants.
Our range will expand as we develop new products.
If we currently don’t have what your business needs in our new on-line shop…… let us know !
Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0448 27 32 32